The Walt Disney Company / Anaheim, CA / Jan 2022-Present
• Receive, manage and direct calls in accordance with call management scheduling guidelines
• Complete full registration for all new patients and indicate insurance verification
• Review and update patient demographics, eligibility, insurance information and appointment location and take appropriate actions to update changes identified
K-ABC 7 Digital Desk intern
Walt Disney Television / Glendale, CA / JAN 2020- JunE 2020
• Assisted with writing copy, crafting news-related posts, uploading videos, and launching live streams on ABC7 Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram pages which have an audience of over 5 million combined followers
• Amplified daily content on social media platforms by creating a functional drag and drop template
• Guaranteed top rankings in Google search by efficiently strategizing
search engine optimization, keywords and metadata
• Published several digital news packages and text stories daily to content management systems, treating each news package with thumbnails, geolocations and web descriptions
Social TV intern
CNN / New York, NY / SEP 2019- Dec 2019
• Wrote copy and clipped show segments from “Anderson Cooper 360” and
”Cuomo Prime Time” for publishing on Twitter and Facebook
• Pitched and published trending viral news stories on topics ranging
from science, video games and pop culture
• Launched CNN’s “On the Road 2020” presidential campaign Instagram and
compiled media assets to supplement its content
• Worked on high-pressure breaking news stories concerning mainstream political affairs
Labor Planning Lead
The Walt Disney Company / Anaheim, CA / Feb 2017- SEP 2019
• Managed daily labor planning and scheduling accommodations for personnel and payroll
• Supported Walt Disney Company cast members with resolutions concerning guest’s annual pass accounts and daily ticket media purchases
• Offer solutions-based resolutions to elevated and enhance guest experiences
• Administer executive and employee feedback to cast members, highlighting
their personal opportunities for improvement
• Maintained a high-volume production quota, assisting guests with financing annual passes and provide extensive knowledge of all available ticket media
• Daily currency handling with amounts in excess of tens of thousands per day
The Walt Disney Company – Disneyland Resort January 2022-Present
Reached an audience of 30K employees by collaborating with the Environmental Integration team to craft positive messaging around Disneyland Resort’s environmental efforts and encourage sustainable practices across the organization. → Recognized for the 2022 SEAL Business Sustainability Awards which honors leadership, innovation, and commitment to sustainable business practices.
Drafted a three-phase strategy to redesign 16 communication touchpoints across a 510-acre resort to update technology and employee branding, partnering with vendors to draft designs for each location and third-party facility managers to install data drops and hardware. → Fueled traffic to the Disney Cast Life Blog and downloads to the Disney Cast Life app.
Templated budgets of all expected costs for strategic communications to secure executive funding.
Analyzed employee survey data to inform communication strategies and define editorial best practices to retain readership.
Directed and produced videos for internal and external Disneyland Parks communication platforms.
Walt Disney Television – ABC 7 January 2020-May 2020
Digital Desk Intern
Wrote copy, crafted news-related posts, distributed content, and launched live streams on ABC-7 Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram pages with an audience of 5M+ combined followers.
Amplified production of daily content on social media platforms by creating functional drag-and-drop templates.
Guaranteed top rankings in Google search by effectively strategizing search engine optimization, keywords, and metadata.
Published several digital news packages and text stories daily to content management systems, treating each news package with thumbnails, geolocations, and SEO keywords.
Warner Media January 2019-May 2019
Social Media Intern
Managed Twitter accounts for Anderson Cooper 360 and Cuomo Prime Time and syndicated on Facebook.
Pitched and published trending viral news stories on topics ranging from science to video games and pop culture.
Launched CNN’s On the Road 2020 presidential campaign Instagram and sourced content.
Worked on high-pressure breaking news stories concerning mainstream political affairs.
Bachelors in MASS COMMUNICATIONS
California State UNIVERSITY of Fullerton / 2018-May 2020
Daily Titan Newspaper: Digital Editor
TUSK magazine: Video Producer