K-ABC 7 Digital Desk intern
Walt Disney Television / Glendale, CA / JAN 2020- Present
• Rework TV news script and VO for digital presentation
• Post to social media, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Editing and posting original video and newscast packages through internal CMS
• Livestream breaking news and events on social media platforms
• Coordinate coverage with digital producers
• Maintain high editorial standards of ABC7 and abc7.com
Social TV intern
CNN / New York, NY / SEP 2019- Dec 2019
• Assist with all the social and digital strategy for all CNN programs, anchors, special events and breaking news coverage.
• Identify the most newsworthy moments from CNN air and turn it into compelling digital and social content.
• Works closely with show teams finding creative ways to integrate social into the broadcast and develops and executes strategies around special CNN events and programming.
Daily Titan Newspaper / Fullerton, CA / AUG 2018- AUG 2019
• Strategize search engine optimization to assure readership reach.
• Elevate written components online by including multimedia and interactive digital elements in bodies of text.
• Work closely with social media manager to create engagement with our readers and our content.
• Assist other desk with section edits and fact checks.
Labor Planning Lead
The Walt Disney Company / Anaheim, CA / Feb 2017- SEP 2019
• Managed daily Labor planning and scheduling accommodations for personnel and payroll.
• Supported The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies cast members with resolutions concerning guest’s annual pass accounts and daily ticket media purchases.
• Offer solutions based resolutions to elevated and enhance guest experiences.
• Administer executive and employee feedback to cast members, highlighting their personal opportunities for improvement.
• Assisting guests with financing annual passes, and provide extensive knowledge of all available ticket media and upgrading benefits both seasonal and annual.
• Maintain a high volume production quota, while supporting and engaging guests needs.
• Daily currency handling with amounts in excess of to tens of thousands per day.
• Managed a department team of daily employees for solutions based approaches to successful conflict resolution both interdepartmental and with other cast members and guests.
Writing on content Management Systems •
HTML and CSS •
Adobe Suites •
Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign •
Video Editing: iMovie, Final Cut •
MultiMedia Reporting •
AP Style Writing •
Business Writing •
Press Release Writing •
Bachelors in MASS COMMUNICATIONS
California State UNIVERSITY of Fullerton / 2018-May 2020
Daily Titan Newspaper: Digital Editor
TUSK magazine: Video Producer